The future of Finance Career Launch …
It is healthy to review your progress at least annually. It helps you measure progress against your goals, re-align with your mission and confirm your focus, and gives you an opportunity to decide where to go next – what to keep doing and what to stop doing.
I am in the midst of a review of this show and of FinanceCareerLaunch.com and in this episode I share a few thoughts on the past, present and future.
Thank you for a great first year! The 2016 survey is closed, but you can read about the results here.
In this episode:
- Why you should review your progress at least once a year (if not quarterly or monthly)
- How to remain focused and reduce distraction
- The goals I [didn’t … oops] set last year
- Why I am taking a short break from publishing this show
- How your career can resemble a multi-stage rocket
- Will this show be called Finance Career Launch in the future?
- How you can help me create content more relevant to you (Note: the 2016 survey is closed, but you can check out the results here)
Music by Elijah from NOMADS